The Museum in the News
With countless features on national television and radio shows and in major newspapers everywhere, the National Mustard Museum has captured the imagination of mustard lovers, foodies, and the just plain curious. So, why all the fuss? With more than 6,090 mustards from all 50 states and more than 70 countries (and counting), the museum is truly a one-of-a-kind experience featuring the world’s largest collection of mustards and mustard memorabilia.
To feature the National Mustard Museum on your show or publication using museum images and logos, fill out the media request below or email us directly at email@example.com.
RECENT MUSTARD MUSEUM MENTIONS
- BLOG: #1 on TravelAwaits.com “Things to Do in Middleton” — May 24, 2021
- TELEVISION: Wisconsin Foodie Uses Slimm & Nunne — February 12, 2021
- WEB: Buzzfeed’s list of ‘Weirdest Tourist Attractions’ — August 12, 2020
- PODCAST: Mustard Day on Food Nation Radio — July 27, 2020
- 2020 National Mustard Day Press Release — July 10, 2020
- CHICAGO TRIBUNE: Need a quick, no-fuss getaway? — February 10, 2019 (View PDF)
- BLOG: 15 Most Fascinating Museums in the United States — February 9, 2015